Friday, October 3, 2008

Two Very Special Birthdays

Two very special people in my life are celebrating birthdays this weekend! Today is my Aunt Tempe's birthday. I can just hear her saying "JAMIE!" in her shocked tone if I was to tell you just how old she is turning today, so I will refrain, especially since she is a frequent visitor to my blog and I would DEFINITELY get in trouble! I'm sending my love from Austin, wishing I could be there to celebrate this milestone, and wishing you nothing but the happiest of birthdays! Here is a picture of Tempe and Ella from this past Christmas.

Tomorrow is my dear friend Andrea's 24th birthday. Andrea is originally from Lufkin, but given that she's a baby and I'm ancient, we did not know each other until college when she worked at Bath and Body Works with me. After I moved to Austin and was looking to transfer stores, I walked into the store at Highland and Andrea was working so I knew it was the place for me. Since then our friendship has grown and after her days at BBW came to a close, she decided to join us for boot camp so now I see her even more! I'm looking forward to celebrating this weekend and hopefully no flip flops will be lost. Here's a picture of Andrea and I from Bunker's party after the Texas/Rice game a few weekends ago.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES! Love you both very, very much!

No comments: