They often say that no news is good news, but in my case it's just plain ol' boring!
I'm ready for something exciting to happen. And I should point out, that something exciting should not be confused with something bad, plenty of those things have been around the last few months.
The most exciting thing to happen to me this week? A french lady took my picture. She was at the International Quilt Festival reception I attended and became completely enthralled with my DAR pins and the fact that I was dressed in white. She just had to take my picture to take back to France. There is no telling what kind of stories are going to be accompanying my picture upon her return.
There was also an incident with changing clothes in a parking garage, but I won't elaborate. Gotta love those crazy Quilt Festivals!
My exciting weekend plans? Tonight is boot camp and some much anticipated chicken fried rice from Wanfu, plus avoiding downtown at all costs (I just don't really get into slut-o-ween). Tomorrow I will be working for Pamela at a seminar at the Texas Land Office and then working at Bath and Body Works. Sunday will be filled with an 11 mile run and working a floorset at BBW. Like I said, I could definitely use a dose of excitement in my life. All suggestions that do NOT involve internet dating sites are welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment