When I arrived at personal training this morning I had the pleasure of seeing my pretty picture under "Client of the Month." For the moment I am going to look past the fact that my name was misspelled... Sam has always had placement problems when it comes to the "i" in my name, along with most of the world.
The picture he used is from boot camp over the summer, and it's amazing how much my body has changed since then! Sam's Plan really worked wonders, and while I've been a little laxed lately with my eating (this can be attributed to not having enough time to go to the grocery store), I'm pleased at where I am at.
In the next month I am going to be intensifying my training as the half-marathon is just a little more than a month away (hard to believe!), so I'm certain that more results are in my future. My plan is to get to where I want to be before Session hits so I can spend 5 months trying to not gain it all back!
Bunker and Andrea have already been Client of the Month, so I'm happy to be able to join them for such an honor. I should insist on a trophy or certificate to commemorate the occasion or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment