Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's raining babies!

2 out of the 4 couples whose weddings I have attended in the last 6 months are now expecting babies! Blake and Amanda and Lindsay and Randy will be parents next spring. I couldn't be more excited about having another baby cousin on the way. So I wonder who's next??? If I was a betting woman, I'd say Kareen and Justin. Last year was the year of engagements, I think this year will be the year of babies, which makes sense.

And while it's beginning to rain babies, it's also raining outside. Of course, Austin desperately needs the rain, but I don't enjoy the traffic that it brings, and boot camp will be interesting crammed into the studio tonight if the track is still wet.

I'm taking a break from having Fox News on at work today and instead am listening to the Project Runway marathon in honor of the finale tonight. I want Leeanne to win. Actually, I want anyone but Kenley to win, which is unfortunate because she was one of my favorites at the beginning.

No comments: