Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Twins

Intern Kathryn: "I wish I had a twin. Not in the whole having a person look like me way, but in the having someone to do things for me way."

Me: "Oh, so you wish you had a me."

Because we all know that has always been my role as twin sister to Jay. Just yesterday I drove him in my car to the lake to see if he had left his work boots there. He didn't have enough gas to get there and my mom said she'd pay for the gas if he drove down there instead of her having to meet us half way. So we took my car and HE got the gas money. I would be more upset if I hadn't made a stop by Durham's Radiator Shop on my way out of town.

I may have picked up a new blog reader or two because of my last post, so welcome to those. I now feel all sorts of pressure to write interesting things here!

No comments: