It's official, we're taking a C.A.R. trip this fall! I'm meeting up with some of my most favorite people in the world in New Orleans October 17-19. It's going to be SO much fun, total shenanigans shall be had. The last time I was in New Orleans was back in summer of 2002. I had just turned 21 and the last Regional meeting on my last Regional Tour as a Board member just so happened to be in New Orleans. We had many fun times while there, and I'm looking forward to even more fun times.
So far it's me, Sarah Falkenstein, Ruth Shaia, Anneliese Lillienthal, Andy Stancil, Dave Sweeney, and Will Busick.... what a crew that will be! Other old school C.A.R.s are welcome to join us, let me know if you want details!
Here's my favorite picture from my last visit to New Orleans... "We're dressing UP for skit practice!"
No comments:
Post a Comment