Friday, September 26, 2008

Check it out...

Below is a link to an article written by my friend, Jack Elgin. The Elgins have been a family very close to my heart for quite a few years now. It's hard to believe that this is written by Jack... for so long he spent all of his time playing Magic (the Gathering) and did not have a serious bone in his body. I'm so proud of how much he has grown up and matured! Whether you agree or disagree with his opinions, you have to admit that it's well-written. Enjoy!

http://www.examiner.com/x-1000-DC-Independent-Conservative

I'm spending the weekend at Austin City Limits Music Festival. This will be my fourth year to go and my third to experience life as a VIP at the festival... I'm very much looking forward to the fun with my cousins and friends after a hectic last few weeks! I think this is the first weekend in 3 weeks where my plans haven't been ruined/altered. Hopefully that is a sign that life is returning to normal around here!

No comments: