Kathryn and Madelyn at Mady's first Thanksgiving '07
My Great Aunt Kathryn passed away yesterday. She was 89. What a woman she was! A loving, kind, gentle, Christian woman who adored her family, friends, and children. Mamaw was the first babysitter my brothers and I ever had. For a good part of my early childhood, I thought I had 3 sets of grandparents (try figuring out the math on that!). My Ganny taught 2 year old Sunday School and Mamaw worked in the nursery at church, so we would see her every Sunday morning because they were across the hall from each other. I know she is dancing in heaven right now as she is reunited with her husband Bryce and many of her friends and family. We will all miss her dearly, but are so fortunate to have had her with us for so many years!
The Squyres ladies, Thanksgiving '09


No comments:
Post a Comment