I heart Fall. I'm so happy that it has arrived! We've had cooler temperatures the last few days in Austin, and it's been heavenly. I've turned the A/C off and have opened the windows. We had boot camp outside last night and it was so freakin' wonderful to be outside! While I'm thankful to not have to work out in the heat during the summer, I miss the lack of cardio.
I thought I'd share my two favorite things about fall:
This candle is so amazing. We're using the wallflower at work, and the guys in the office are digging it. I'm so excited about being able to burn this sucker again!
I heart football! I've always been a huge fan of high school and college football, and lately I find myself watching a whole heck of a lot of professional football, as well. We won't discuss the Horns poor showing against UCLA last weekend. Nor will we talk about the possibility of their season going down the drain if they lose to OU this coming weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment