1) Why my cat insists on waking me up between 4:30 and 5:30 am. Is she trying to prepare me for the days of motherhood? Because I don't know if Smokey knows this or not, but those are very far away and I need to get all of the sleep I can before then. She needs to understand that this isn't 'Nam, Smokey, there are rules...
2) How can it REALLY be the Big 12 Championship game when Texas beat both teams playing? 45-35, lest we forget...
3) It is impossible to duplicate the way a stylist fixes your hair after you get it cut, whether you use the same products or tools. That's just kind of mean!
4) How OJ didn't realize he was breaking the law when he kidnapped and robbed. It's probably because he didn't think he was breaking the law when he murdered his ex-wife, either. Oh wait, he didn't do that and we know this because he wrote a book telling us how he would have done it if he had done it.
Looking forward to this weekend. Officially began the Christmas Season of celebrating last night with Marcia's Christmas party. Tonight is Grinch's Gala and tomorrow night is Bunker's Christmas party. Favoritest cousin Ryan is also making a trip to Austin this weekend, so it should be good times. Too bad I'm already sleep deprived after helping Michelle paint her brand new condo last night until almost midnight and then Smokey giving me an early wake up call this morning. Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment