Thursday, June 2, 2011

And... done!

This picture pretty much describes my week:


Session ended on Monday! And we went back into Special Session on Tuesday! Talk about annoying. Luckily for me, the hours aren't long in this special session as my boss and my committee have nothing to do with what's on the Governor's call. Woohoo!


I've enjoyed being able to return to "normal" life. I went grocery shopping for the first time in MONTHS on Tuesday. I've gotten to work out every day. I've done some cleaning around my apartment (though there's still TONS to do more). I've gotten to hang out with friends. It's the small stuff you appreciate after months of craziness.

Headed to Ltown this weekend for a big family reunion (I mean even bigger than our regular get togethers). Looking forward to hugging and kissing on all of the sweet kids in my life that I haven't seen in AGES. There are 6th and 4th and 2nd birthdays to celebrate! I'm making the trip sans one boyfriend because he must stay behind to attend a funeral. I'm sad he won't be making the trip, especially considering the circumstances, but it will be just a little nice to soak up all of my family time by myself. I just wonder how many times my niece will ask where he is...

No comments: