Saturday, May 21, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...

It's almost here. I can see that little glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel as we race towards the end of Session. And, with every passing day it seems more and more possible that we may not have to spend the summer in Special Session, too! It's so exciting to know that my life is almost mine again!

My work is winding down. We held our last hearing this past Monday and last meeting on Wednesday and I turned in my final Committee Reports yesterday. We celebrated the end of our meetings with a lovely committee dinner on Wednesday night. I'm going to kind of miss seeing all of our members on a weekly basis, but not enough to wish us back into Session.

It's almost 10 am on a Saturday morning and I'm at work. I was here late last night, too. It's exhausting, but I find the floor debate fascinating (because we all know I'm a giant nerd), so I don't mind it. Just 9 more days, friends. 9. more. days!

No comments: