I got a text on Thursday evening from two of Jay's friends, Jesse and Kevin (okay, so they're also my friends, too). They planned on coming to Austin for the weekend with their girlfriends Jessica and Jenn to go skydiving for their 28th birthdays. I guess they figured 28 was enough birthdays? Anyways, they wanted to stay at Hotel de Jamie, so of course I said yes.
They managed to wake me up at 3 am on both Friday and Saturday nights. The first night, they were having problems with my key. That's because they were at the wrong apartment. My complex splits the street, so there's a 922 on both sides of the street. Luckily, they didn't wake anyone up in the wrong apartment. The second night, they were having problems getting my gate to function. Fortunately, they were able to follow another car in. For my troubles, they left me a nice little gift card to Target and this completely awesome and random thank you note...
No comments:
Post a Comment