I was assaulted today while shopping on my lunch break at a local mall in Austin.
I had just walked out of a store and was looking at a window in the next store when BAM! The Italian hair straightening woman came after me. She asked a few questions and before I knew it, she had taken a piece of my curly hair and straightened it.
Now I would have looked silly walking around with one piece of hair straightened and the rest curly, so when she offered to do all of my hair, I had to agree. All of this was to pitch me this super amazing straightener for the low, low price of $200. Of course, I passed. And then I fled the mall as quickly as possible.
This is what I get for trying to avoid eye contact with the sea salt people. I walked right into the Italian ladies hands. I'd much rather have super soft hands than super straight hair right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment