...is a new niece or nephew! Jay and Lindsey are expecting! Lindsey is due January 2, but after Madelyn the doctor said that she wouldn't ever carry to full term again, so they are going to induce sometime between Christmas and New Year's (I'm sure they won't mind the tax break).
I have a really cute video on my phone of Madelyn announcing that she's going to be a BIG SISTER, but it's not currently cooperating. If you want to see it, you'll have to watch it on my phone sometime.
Is anyone else completely shocked that I was able to keep this a secret for THREE WHOLE WEEKS? Okay, so semi-secret. Lindsey gave the okay for me to tell people at work and such that have absolutely no connection to any of my family. We all know I can't really keep a secret. And yet that doesn't stop anyone from telling me secrets. All. the. time. Love it.
Headed to Lufkin in t-minus one hour for Memorial Day weekend. Taking a few friends with me, should be good times at the lake. Have a great holiday weekend... don't forget to remember those who have fought and died for our country so we can enjoy our freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment