
I went to Dallas this weekend for a wedding (surprise, surprise). I was able to go up a little early on Saturday and spend some time with my Mady. She makes my heart smile. And she loves her Aunt Jamie! We went to the Dallas Children's Museum at the Dallas Science Center. She had so much fun! She got to dress up as a fireman, play with water, pretend to be a farmer, check out the dinosaurs, and play in a giant sand box, just to name a few. Lindsey and I enjoyed watching her play.
When we got back home, Mady decided that she really wanted to come to the wedding with me. She's a party animal. She said "I go to the wedding with you and I DANCE!" Maybe next time, kid. I get to see her again this weekend, along with all of my favorite cousins: Ella, Eric, Will (I assume he'll be there), and Braxton. Who needs kids of your own when you have all of these cuties to love?
No comments:
Post a Comment