Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Season, redux.

I just spent the better part of my morning sorting through my calendar for the next two months. It is not a pretty picture. The free time is very minimal!

I'm beginning to think that it's an old wives tale that most people get married in the spring. I officially have 5 weddings to attend this fall. Granted, it's not the 7 of this past spring, but 5 isn't much fewer. Plus, I'm not in any of these weddings, so there will be far fewer wedding-related events to attend. I'm also really excited about them! There's 2 C.A.R. weddings, a former roommate, cousin, and rowdy friends, so there should be some quality celebrating... even if it does get in the way of some of my football watching.

Mom had a check-up with the doctor yesterday. It's becoming a weekly date. They still can't get her meds regulated for the congestive heart failure. This isn't abnormal, sometimes it can take up to a year to figure this dosage out, though it's still a little frustrating! It probably wouldn't be as frustrating if we didn't have to get this done so we can move forward with her cardiologist in Houston.

Heading to Port A this weekend with my favorite DAR ladies for a State Junior Membership planning weekend. I have a feeling this will be a weekend of little work and a lot of play. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: