On Saturday I took Madelyn to the C.A.R. State Workshop in Liberty. I figure at her young age the Workshop is the best meeting to take her to because it requires the least amount of an attention span and there's so much going on with skits and such. She had a blast, though we didn't see a single skit. She spent the morning playing hide and seek in the hall with her friend Kristen, playing upstairs in the bedrooms of the Price Daniels Mansion, and being the special helper at lunch by taking drink orders and holding the cups while they were poured.
We had a fish fry at the lake on Saturday night with most of the Durhams. I love fish frys. And my Aunt Joyce's yummy pies. It was also good to be with most of my cousins. We don't all get together as much now that everyone (minus me, Brad, and Edward) has kids.
Here's a cutie patootie picture of Madelyn that I took of her when she visited my office at the Capitol. Who wouldn't vote for this adorable politician?
No comments:
Post a Comment