Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a....

BOY!

Boy, oh, boy my brother and sister-in-law are having a baby boy! I get a nephew for Christmas! Madelyn is still wanting a baby sister. In fact, when they called my mom to tell her, Madelyn said she was getting a baby sister instead of a baby brother. It does vary from day to day on whether she wants a brother or sister, so there's hope that she will come around. If not, I imagine there will be lots of dress-up in Baby DJ's future.

That's what I always did. Anytime my brothers wanted me to play a game with them, they had to play my game first. I dressed them up in dance costumes and dresses until... well, let's just say it's a very good thing both of my brothers were so masculine. Otherwise, there was a possibility of them to grow up with cross-dressing tendencies.

Also, until a name has been decided on, I will be calling the baby "Baby DJ". Jay and my dad both have the initials of DJD, so the new baby will have the same. Let us know if you have any suggestions. My personal favorite is Dracula Jamie : )

No comments: