Here's a few pictures from Texas C.A.R. State Conference that I attended this past weekend. For those of you not in the know, C.A.R. stands for Children of the American Revolution. This was my 20th annual State Conference to attend. I'm going to let the pictures speak 1,000 words because I don't have time to write them! Work consumes my life, but I enjoy what I do and the time flies.

Me and Mrs. Metts, she's convinced that I need to marry her grandson Stephen. Hilarious!

I heart White Cheddar Cheez-Its! And of course, Peanut!

I got these awesome hats for Katie and Rachel to commemorate their last TX State Conference as members. I can't believe they're going to be 22 soon!

The super cool old kids at the banquet: Sandra Jo, Sarah, Katie and myself.

Girlies at the dance. We forgot to get a "legs" picture in our dresses during the banquet.
1 comment:
you have to make the photo of you and peanut your blog photo. because, hello, white cheddar cheez-its!
Post a Comment