Just wanted to check in and say HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY to my dear cousin Scott! We celebrated this weekend with a family fish fry at the lake for all of the March/April birthdays: Dad, Uncle Jerrell, Mom, Aunt Joyce, Scott and Kathryn. We had quite a crowd at the lake and it was good to spend time with everyone. Ella is definitely growing up. How can I tell? Her attention span has increased immensely when it comes to swinging. Before she has always wanted to stop after a few swings... this weekend, she just couldn't get enough.
While in Lufkin I checked out the new night spot "The Beach" with my brother Jay and Jesse. It was some of the best people watching I have done in a long time. And I'm pretty sure life was meaningless before Jesse was around to keep us entertained.
I'm finding it hard to get motivated to get the many things accomplished on my to-do list at work today. It's going to be a short, but busy week. I'm very excited about Travis' return tomorrow... it will be so nice to have him back! I'm headed to DC on Friday for C.A.R. National Convention, should be some fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment