Saturday, April 25, 2009

Convention '09

Just a little photo re-cap of C.A.R. National Convention '09:


Me and Rachel: can't believe it's her LAST Convention as a member, and really can't believe that she's getting married in a MONTH!

Royal Roomies. AKA My biffles. One of these days all 7 of us will be reunited. I promise.

The sisterhood. So proud of how it's grown!


Madame National President Peanut.



It's almost illegal not to get a picture at the Old Presbyterian Meeting House. Especially with with your biffles. That's best friends for life, people.
I've got more to say, I promise. Session '09 is starting to wrap up and my work load is decreasing, so perhaps that means more time for blogging... we shall see. I'm hanging out with my cats this weekend. As weird as that may sound, it hopefully keeps Smokey from peeing on my bed, so it's totally worth it. Plus I'm sleey tired. All. of. the. time.




No comments: