
Brook is 30 years young today! She's probably going to kill me for broadcasting her age over the world wide web, but I don't care, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful cousin! I am so thankful to have you in our family (and to think, we all owe it to my mother and a bowl of chilli!). It takes a very special, patient, kind, and loving person to put up with my cousin Scott, and for that you deserve the bestest birthday ever.
I was going through my pictures trying to find a picture of Brook to make my little masterpiece above, and I just don't have any. I have tons of pictures of her beautiful children, Ella and Eric, but just about every snapshot I have of Brook (that wasn't taken by Ella) is like the above... her being a fabulous mommy! Seriously, if I ever have children I can only hope to be half as good at it as Brook.
So, here's to Brook, hope your day is as special as you are!
2 comments:
I second that! Brook is a very special person and the love of my life!
Scott
Thank you Jamie!!! Your blog entry was my favorite birthday present!
Post a Comment