Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrible Twos?

Can cats go through the terrible twos? Between Giada's puking (she's going through a hairball problem) and Smokey's bed-wetting (I have now caught her peeing on my bed FOUR times), I feel like I have toddlers on my hands!

I know they have dog whisperers, but do you think that'd work on cats? I mean, my cats aren't the best behaved on any given day to begin with, but things are starting to get out of hand. They just better feel darn lucky that I love them, otherwise they would have already been fed to the coyotes wandering along the back fence of our apartment complex!

Sorry for the lack of posting... you would think I would have more free time as an unemployed person, but I don't! I keep on taking on odd jobs for different people to get some temporary cash flow. I've started the interview process with a company NOT involved with the state government, so perhaps I will have better luck, though it's bizarre to consider a future for myself that isn't in politics... guess we'll see.

No comments: