I spent the weekend in Lufkin this weekend because my little cousin Blake got married! It's weird that the baby (he's 22) is the first one to get married, but I guess stranger things have happened. While I was home I was able to get in lots of quality fam time including a dress-up playdate with Ella and Eric and lunch at the cabin on Sunday. I love my family and enjoy the time I get to spend with them when I visit. It would be much nicer if it didn't require a four hour car ride to get there, though! Thought y'all would enjoy seeing some pictures from this weekend.

Eric and Ella
Eric and I playing "Pretty, Pretty Princess"
We played dress-up and Ella dressed Eric as a bride. The dress was too long so Mama Brook made some adjustments. He went from bride to stripper in 2.5 seconds flat!

First cousins at Blake's wedding: Jay, Brad, Blake, Amanda, Me, Courtney, and her daughter Kirsten
First cousin on the other side of the fam, Me and Kathryn
My fam at the wedding. We clean up nice!
Another family outing, Nac for my Chi Omega GrandLil Sister Amber's Graduation
Ella, Eric, and Cadence rocking after lunch at the cabin.
2 comments:
I just cant get over how much Ella looks like you....its scary
Ella looks like you? What? She looks like her Mama!
Post a Comment