Well, hello friends! Welcome to my brand new blog. I have been doing the whole blogging thing for years, starting with my deadjournal in 2002. Earlier this year I moved to tumblr, because all of my friends were doing it. However, after a few months there, I've decided to move again. I enjoyed the ability to post pictures and links on tumblr, but absolutely HATED that you couldn't leave a comment! I also like the appeal of being able to track how many times my blog is viewed, another option not provided by tumblr. So here I am... You're probably wondering a little bit about my love for White Cheddar Cheez-Its, so I will explain. It was Thanksgiving weekend, 2005 and I found myself in Washington, DC for the Annual DCSAR Potowmack Debutante Ball. On Saturday afternoon we ventured from the Hamilton Crowne Plaza to find a few snacks at a nearby CVS pharmacy. My very dear friend Sarah decides she wants to get Cheez Its. I decide that this is a GREAT idea, but insist that she purchase White Cheddar Cheez Its because, they're the best. I remember that I had them once many moons ago, and absolutely loved them. Sarah was very reluctant to jump on the White Cheddar Cheez It bandwagon, but gave into my insistance. We head back to the hotel and are relaxing and enjoying our newly purchased snacks as we prepare to get all gussied up for the ball. After a few bites of the White Cheddar Cheez Its, I give into Sarah and say... I don't think these are as good as I remember. A few hours later we make the discovery that White Cheddar Cheez Its are one of the best post-cocktail consuming snacks of all time, and by the next morning the entire box is GONE. Since that weekend in 2005, on just about every occasion I have seen my dear friend Sarah or her younger sister Emily, I have been given a box of White Cheddar Cheez Its to commemorate the occasion. It probably makes the story even more humorous to say that while I completely heart White Cheddar Cheez Its, I have never actually purchased a box myself!



1 comment:
Ohhhh welcome to Blogspot. You are going to love it!
Post a Comment