I am truly blessed with amazing family and friends scattered about the country who love me and I am often reminded of this. I'm not sure when, but at some point in the last 6 or so years I began declaring my birthday as NATIONAL JAMIE (and Jay) DAY. I think this is because if there's one specific goal I have in my life, it's to have my birthday known as a national holiday. I realize that this would usually require a lot of hard work and some sort of extraordinary achievement in my life, but I figure if I can get enough people to recognize July 12 as National Jamie Day, maybe some calendar company will start printing it and I won't have to do anything special with my life. Ha! Anyways, this past week concluded the National Jamie Day festivities for 2008. The first was a family birthday party for Jay, Madelyn and myself on July 6 at our lakehouse. The second was the 3rd Annual Jamie and Marianne's Birthdays Bash in D.C. on actual Jamie Day (July 12). Finally, this past Saturday was the Austin belated birthday celebration. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends who traveled at various times to celebrate my 27th birthday and I'm even more thankful that they are all wonderful enough to put up with my obnoxious celebrating of my birthday year after year! Here are some pictures I thought I'd share...

Andrea, Christie and Me with my very own birthday cake!

Family July Birthdays: Jay, Madelyn and Me

Molly and Jack on National Jamie Day
Royals at Marianne's
Out with former Intern Kaylee
Me and Cal on my b-day

Former roomie Ashley and me at Baby A's
Lufkin friends Andrea and Phillip and me
Jennifer, Cristine and Bunker at my belated bday dinner
Andrea, me, Michelle, and Jennifer at Ranch for my bday
me and Anne at Ranch
1 comment:
I love your blog....when are you gonna update again?? You must be a busy girl!
Post a Comment