Couldn't waste the opportunity to show off my favorite Valentine's Madelyn and Jace (don't tell Steven). I just adore the look on Jace's face. Absolutely precious:
It's still pretty difficult for me to get used to the idea of having a Valentine. I think this is like the fourth year, ever. When I was a kid my dad would always send flowers to me at school (pink carnations, my favorite at the time), so I guess I could count those years.
This Valentine's Day I am thankful for so much love in my life: the love of my wonderful fiance, my caring family, all of the super cute kids in my life, and my great friends. An engagement really is a celebration of all of that love, not just the love that two people share, but the love that surrounds them. I am reminded of this almost daily, and for that I am grateful. I'm pretty sure it's what has kept me from slipping into bridezilla mode. Now let's just hope it stays that way!

No comments:
Post a Comment