Looking back at the resolutions I made last year and looking forward to making any resolutions this year, it occurred to me that I'm not really cut out for this year-long resolution thing. I'm a procrastinator. Giving me a whole year to complete a task is just simply asking for it not to get done.
Therefore, I'm going to take a new approach to making resolutions this year. Instead of listing a bunch of goals that won't be achieved over the course of a year, I'm going to make monthly resolutions. Just one resolution per month that pertains to some sort of my well-being whether it's physical, financial, spiritual, or just general. Surely I can stick with one resolution for one month, right? And hopefully some of these resolutions will become healthy habits that stick.
So my January resolution is to run one time a week. That's it. Just one simple run, whether it's 20 minutes or 2 miles. I'm doing other work-outs through out the week, but I've been slacking on the runs. It's something that I miss and something that will be pretty important once Session starts and the free food just starts rollin' into the office. Oh Session, I can't believe it's really here.
No comments:
Post a Comment