Friday, October 29, 2010

MIA

Yes, I've been MIA. I have a good excuse. I've been writing. Lots and lots of writing. For work. So therefore, my creative energies have been spent. We have a big deadline approaching in a few weeks, and there's lots left to be done.

Meet the fam went well. I'm fairly certain I've been replaced as the favorite when it comes to my niece. I guess sometimes all it takes to buy the love of a three year old is a tinkerbell dress. And shoes. And head piece. How quickly she forgets the three years I've spent buying her love... one weekend should not replace me!

And speaking of meet the fam, I will be meeting the parents tomorrow. Or at least, meeting the dad for the first time, I met the mom a month or so ago at an A&M game.

Last night was the end of an era. It was my last time to work on the sales floor at Bath & Body Works. After ten years. I will now only work floorsets, because I can't kick the habit completely... but at least now my weeknights and weekdays will be free to fill however I please. I also ordered my 10 year anniversary present: a digital camera that will be shipped on November 4. Woohoo!

No comments: