So maybe my New Year's resolution to be to blog more? You'd think being semi-unemployed would give me more time to write here, but I guess not.
No new developments on the job front. A few other possibilities have opened up, but it's still kind of the waiting game. Everyone is getting settled from the holidays and trying to gear up for the craziness that is Session that will convene next week. I'm thankful for all of my friends who are currently crossing every appendage for me... I appreciate you more than you will ever know!
Lots going on with the fam. Jerrell had his hernea surgery yesterday. It ended up being more extensive than they had anticipated, but I am told everything went well. Eric goes in tomorrow to get tubes put in his ears. We are all hopeful that this will help with his ear infections and lead him to saying more words. Thoughts and prayers are always appreciated! Oh, and supposedly Brad lives in Austin now. My mom and I don't necessarily believe that, but I guess I won't be completely shocked if he shows up on my door step at some point.
I intend to write a blog to kind of re-cap 2008, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around everything that has occurred. Good, bad, indifferent... it was quite a year with lots of happenings!
1 comment:
seriously, you took the words out of my mouth. for someone without a job, you don't seem to post much. which is sad for those of us with jobs who need a little jamie durham hilarity to get through their day.
Post a Comment