As I waited for him to get change, I became intrigued by the Toy Chest game. What kid didn't love that game growing up? I mean you could win an actual toy! I think as a kid I won maybe 2. Well, now I have 3! After about 5, maybe 6 tries I walked away with this:
Southpark came out when I was in high school. At the time, Lufkin didn't get Comedy Central. One of my friend's Aunt would tape a bunch of the shows and then mail them to him and we would all get together and watch. We all adopted characters and had their stickers on our cars, because that's the sort of cool thing we did. It just so happens that mine was Stan, so my new toy is especially appropriate. Plus, the boyfriend liked this option much more than the Longhorn I originally sought.
Hopefully this means I'll have plenty of good luck this week! I could use it, that's for sure.
2 comments:
YEAH! The red is gone! You are so sweet!
That's awesome!!!!
Post a Comment