Thursday, April 29, 2010

Compromise

I am a shopaholic. It's not something I try to hide. I'm constantly browsing online to find my next must-have. As I've gotten older, I've become quite the bargain shopper.... I'm constantly browsing sales (my Mom is so proud). For instance, I really want this dress from Anthropologie:


Catmint Dress
$148
It's super cute, but I'm trying to be thrify with my spending with the many weddings I have to attend this month and all of my travels. I just can't justify picking up this dress at $148 for just no particular reason at all (especially since I'm eyeing a dress at J.Crew for a wedding later this month). Imagine my delight when I came across this fabulous compromise at Target for much, much less.

Merona Blue Paisley Print Dress
$18
Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't pick up the Catmint dress when it eventually goes on sale at Anthropologie...

No comments: