This past weekend was Valentine's Day, and my parents did something they haven't done for me since my CHILDHOOD... they sent me flowers! Originally, the flowers were scheduled to be delivered to the Capitol on Friday, but I wasn't at work. Not sure what happened with the delivery since no one in my office ever saw it, but the flowers showed up on my doorstep Monday night. Very bizarre. But flowers, are flowers... no matter when they show up!Of course, since they arrived I have remembered why it's a good thing no one ever sends me flowers.... Smokey finds them VERY tasty. She started chomping on them before I could even get them fully arranged in a vase. I first put them on top of a book case that is out of her reach, but she is determined. Last night I caught her several times jumping up onto the shelf below and trying to get her fat booty on the next level. Instead of sacrificing my book case, I had to resort to putting my flowers here....

No comments:
Post a Comment