Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 YEARS!

This weekend I am heading home to Lufkin for an event that has been highly anticipated by me and my friends for quite some time... our 10 year high school reunion. It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since we graced the halls of Lufkin High School. And even though with the creation of sites like facebook and myspace I am well aware of what most of my classmates have been up to, it will still be fun to see everyone in person and catch up and reminisce. I am certain that I will come back with all sorts of crazy stories from this weekend. In true high school tradition, my house has been designated as the hang out location.... it's going to be just like old times! Just for some fun, here's a few pictures from my high school days.


One random Friday night we went around Lufkin taking fun pictures.
The infamous L Man and P Man, Jay and Luke... ready for a football game.

Lauren's surprise birthday breakfast at my house.


Girls before Junior Prom '98.



One afternoon we drove around Lufkin and squirted our friends with water bottles, then made them pose for pictures.

No comments: