I'm sure by now most people who read this already know, but the waiting game is over! I finally heard back from the Capitol job yesterday and I am starting on October 1! I am very excited about learning a whole new area of policy, and also excited to continue with committee work... I really do love that aspect of the legislature the most.
If this doesn't work out, I think I will go into the engagement business. I seem to be quite the good luck charm. Now, not only if you live with me, but if you take me on your first date you can be engaged within a year! My dear, sweet friends Michelle and Angus got engaged last week and it was just last November when I went with them on their very first date to Wurst Fest. I knew at the time that it was probably one of the best first dates I had ever been on, so good things were bound to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment