Tonight at midnight is the biggest deadline of the Session for the House... consideration of House Bills and House Joint Resolutions on second reading. We have a 23 page calendar, which they have been working on since 9 am... and we are on page 6. If we make it to page 10, I will be highly impressed.
I am actually impressed with how fast we got through our Committee hearing this morning, we were in and out in an hour! If we hadn't finished testimony on the three bills we were hearing we would have been forced to come back after the House adjourns after midnight. Not exactly my idea of fun when I got to work before 7 am.
Went home for Mother's Day. I have pictures from Ella and Eric's birthday party, but I keep on forgetting to upload them. Enjoyed my time with the parentals, especially my yummy dinner that my daddy made on Saturday. For Mother's Day I took pizza and flowers to the lake. And then took a 2 hour nap. It was quite nice.
And now back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment